|Battery discharged at continuous current 1.7mA until voltage
reaches cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.6 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||130mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||260mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-55℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
We provide the rated voltage is 3.6V, the working voltage varies
with the load, generally between 3.3V ~ 3.6V
Specific energy density up to 510Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
We provide a wide operating temperature range, from -55℃ to +85℃
Stable operating voltage, more than 90% of the capacity could be
output with a fixed voltage
Under the condition of normal temperature, the battery self
-discharge rate of no more than 2% per year
Hermetic welding sealing to reduce the leakage for extending the
shelf life to more than 10 years
2. Main Applications
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, locking system,
monitoring system, etc.
Life jacket, signal light, buoy, etc.
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator, oxygenator, inspection devices,
monitoring devices, infusion pump, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- The technology in HCB is advanced and automatic;
- Excellent control of passivation;
- We can produce high power, high capacity or low temperature
batteries and so on;
- We can provide multiple cascade and parallel connection ways and
combining suggestions with our customers if they need;
- There are multiple safety designs for our products.
- We have more than 20 years experience in the industrial technology
of Li-SOCl2 batteries.
4. Company Advantages
- The quality management system in HCB is accord with
- Environment Management System of HCB is conformity with
- The battery can pass drop test if you need;
- The goods can be transported very safely because we can provide the
report for the customers' reference;
- We can provide you with the CE certificate if you need;
- The Rosh certificate can be given to you if required;
- The UL certificate can be given to you if required;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- In order to keep the battery safely, what should we do?
The Battery should be stored in dry environment.
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, the battery is
not able to be continued to use.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
The manual should be read before the battery is used.
- What are you careful with if there are children beside when you use
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- What should you pay attention for when battery is put into the
Follow the signs + and - shown on the batteries and appliances. Do
not reverse battery. If batteries are put in the wrong way they are
bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or toxic
material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- What can't you do to the batteries?
Do not deform the batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed,
drilled into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic
material or gas leakage or/and violent rupture.
- Can the batteries be soldered directly?
The batteries can not be soldered directly. If they are directly
soldered, it will cause short circuit and a gas and toxic material
leakage or big rupture.