|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||6.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||1500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||3000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
The rated voltage of each battery is 6.0V
The specific energy density of each battery is 200Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
We provide a wide operating temperature range, from -40℃ to +85℃
The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
High capacity, stable performance, without passivation
Hermetic welding sealing to reduce the leakage for extending the
shelf life to more than 10 years
High safety performance, reliable and environmental friendly
2. Main Applications
Automatic meters (water meter, electric meter, gas meter),
conventional meters, etc.
Well pressure meters in high temperature, float meter, logging
while drilling (LWD), measure while drilling (MWD), etc.
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator, oxygenator, inspection devices,
monitoring devices, infusion pump, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- Advanced automatic technology;
- The unique advanced cathode manufacturing process;
- Varity of solutions including high power, high capacity (hermetic
& semi sealing), low temperature etc;
- Providing multiple cascade and parallel connecting ways and
- Over ten years storage data to prove the reliability of the
- One of the first industrial hermetic sealing cell manufacturers
;Sales rank the top in domestic market
4. Company Advantages
- The quality management system in HCB is accord with
- Environment Management System of HCB is conformity with
- 1.2 meter drop test can be available to our battery;
- HCB can provide the report for safe transport of goods to the
- The CE certificate can be given to you if required;
- The Rosh certificate can be given to you if required;
- UL test is available for HCB Battery;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- How about the storage environment of the battery?
In order to store the battery, the environment should be dry
- When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, what should we
The battery should be stopped to using when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
You need to read our manual before you need the battery.
- What are you careful with if there are children beside when you use
Keep battery out of the children. If swallowed, please contact a
physician at once.
- If the batteries are closed to the fire, what may happen?
The batteries may be incinerated or mutilated if they are closed to
the fire and it leads a possible burst or they may release the
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
The batteries can’t be short circuit. If positive and negative
polarity of a battery is directly connected, this may cause a short
circuit and this may lead to toxic materials or gas leakage and/or
- If the batteries are soldered directly, what will happen?
The batteries can not be soldered directly. If they are directly
soldered, it will cause short circuit and a gas and toxic material
leakage or big rupture.