Non-Rechargeable CP352440 Lithium Primary Cell Li-MnO2 Soft
Batteries With Low Self Discharge UN UL CE RoHS
|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||200mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +70℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
We provide the nominal voltage up to 3.0V
We provide the specific energy density up to 325Wh/kg, 50% higher
than the steel-shelled lithium cell of the same weight
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
Battery working temperature range from -40℃ to +70℃
Under the condition of normal temperature, the battery self
-discharge rate of no more than 2% per year
2. Main Applications
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, digital door lock
Internet of Things
Asset tracking toll-gate transponders smart home bike-sharing IC
cards GPS, TPMS, RFID, etc.
Animal health monitoring system,forest fire alert, smart irrigation
3. Manufacturing Advantages
HCB Battery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. As a leading primary
lithium battery manufacturer and solution provider in China, HCB
remains dedicated to leading the R&D and manufacturing of
various types of primary lithium batteries.
4. Company Advantages
- HCB quality management meets the standard
- The Environment Management System in HCB is accord with
- Drop test package can be provided to your ordered battery if you
- The package of HCB battery is very safe and we can show you the
report for safe transport of the goods to you;
- We can provide you with the CE certificate if you need;
- Rosh Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- UL Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, what should we
When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, the battery is
not able to be continued to use.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
You need to read our manual before you need the battery.
- If you have children at home, what should you pay attention when we
use our battery?
You need to keep battery out of the children. Please call to a
physician immediately if it is swallowed by children.
- What should you pay attention for when battery is put into the
Follow the signs + and - shown on the batteries and appliances. Do
not reverse battery. If batteries are put in the wrong way they are
bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or toxic
material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
The batteries can’t be short circuit. If positive and negative
polarity of a battery is directly connected, this may cause a short
circuit and this may lead to toxic materials or gas leakage and/or
- Can the batteries be mixed to use on different electrochemical
system, grades or brands?
When changing batteries be aware that batteries of different
electrochemical system, grades, or brands should be not mixed. If
different batteries are used or in case of using old and new
batteries together this can discharge batteries due to different
voltage or capacity. This can cause toxic material or gas leakage
and/or violent rupture.
- Can the primary batteries be charged?
If you charge the primary batteries, it can lead to toxic material
or gas leakage and maybe cause big rupture or fire.