6.0V CR-P2 Lithium Primary Batteries 2CR17335 Spiral 2CR123A
|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||6.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||1500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||3000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
- High Voltage
Nominal voltage up to 3.0 V
- High Energy Density
Specific energy density up to 260 Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
-40°C to +85°C
- Long Shelf Life
Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
High capacity, stable performance, no passivation effect
Bobbin and spiral structure is available for different applications
2. Main Applications
Animal health monitoring system,forest fire alert, smart irrigation
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator, oxygenator, inspection devices,
monitoring devices, infusion pump, etc.
- Utility Metering
Automatic meter reading(AMR), advanced metering
infrastructure(AMI),electricity meters, gas meters, water meters,
heat meters, etc.
- This battery is a non-rechargeable battery.
- DO NOT CHARGE THE BATTERY!
- Do not use if the battery casing is damaged.
- Please discharge the battery for a few minutes with 100mA.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- This is not a high drain battery, please don't use it for any
applications with discharging current > 200 mA!
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C),
dry and ventilated.
- High energy density, double that of premium alkaline batteries
- Low weight
- High cell voltage
- Flat discharge characteristic
- Low self discharge
- Very long shelf life